|EQUIPMENT||DESCRIPTION||MODEL||USER MANUAL||REMOTE||Phillips Universal Remote Code|
|FIB TV||Bell 4K||VIP5662W||NA|
|TV||RCA 39" LED||RLDED3955A-F|
2351 (doesn't work)
Programming the Bell Remote to
From the list below, indentify the 4-digit code for your TV brand. If your brand is not listed, try programming your remote with the brand-search method.
TV brand 4-digit code Insignia 0010 Vizio 0011 RCA 0012 Sanyo 0013 Panasonic 0014 Funai / Emerson 0015 Sharp 0016 LG 0017 Toshiba 0018 Sony 0019 Samsung 0020 Phillips 0021 Fluid 0022
- Turn on your TV.
- Turn on your FibreOP TV receiver.
- Point your FibreOP TV Slim remote at your TV.
- To enjoy consistent volume, we suggest lowering the volume of your TV and increasing the receiver volume to 25 before programming your remote.
- Press and hold the OPTIONS button for 3 seconds until the green TV light blinks twice.
- Enter the 4-digit code from the table above using your remote’s number buttons. You must enter the code within 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the POWER button until the TV turns off. This could take up to 5 minutes. The green TV light will slowly blink as it cycles through all the TV manufacturer codes.
- Once your TV turns off, let go of the POWER button and press SELECT. The green TV light will blink twice to confirm it has been successfully programmed.
- If your TV does not turn off or the green TV light blinks 5 times, try programming your remote with the brand-search method.