|Lithium Ion (Ternary)
|2S - 8S
|Lithium Iron Phosphate
|2S - 8S
- 18650 Lithium ion battery are ternary batteries
- strings refer to number of cells in series. 2 strings = 2S
- The first time the product is powered up by default is ternary lithium 3 series voltage
- In the normal display state If there is no operation button within 10 seconds, the product will automatically turn off display and enter low power consumption. You can also manually short press the button to close the display into low power consumption; product in the off state short press the button to open and display the power.
- Short press the button to show the current battery level.
- With the battery level showing, press and hold the button for 2 seconds to enter the setting status: mode light (battery type) flashes, string number light is on; short press the button to select the battery type.
- After confirming the battery type, press and hold the button for 2 seconds to enter the serial number/voltage setting (mode light is on, serial number/voltage light is flashing)
- Short press the button to set the string number or voltage of the battery; please refer to the above table to set the options.
- After setting, press and hold the button for 2 seconds to save the data and return to the power status (or wait for 5 seconds to return automatically)
- In the setting state, if the button is not operated within 5 seconds, it will automatically return to the normal display of power.