To check or clean the filter system:
1. Unscrew the Large Object Trap as illustrated and remove the entire filter system.
2. Remove the microfilter from the fine filter for easier cleaning.
3. Rinse the filters under running water and use a soft brush to clean. Note: do not use abrasive brushes or steel wool, etc., as they may damage the filter.
4. Reinstall the filter system in reverse sequence and lock into place by screwing the Large Object Trap until the marking arrows align.
Check spray arms for grease and limescale deposits. If you find such deposits:
- Fill detergent dispenser with detergent and start the appliance without utensils in the cycle with the highest rinsing temperature. ~ "Wash Cycle Information" on page 33 of user manual.
- Clean the appliance with detergents/appliance cleaners which are particularly suitable for use with dishwashers.
- Unscrew the upper spray arm and pull off the lower spray arm as shown. Inspect for deposits.
Large food remnants in the rinsing water not retained by the filters may block the waste water pump. In this case:
- Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Remove the filters. ~ "Filters" on page 42
- Scoop out standing water - use a sponge if necessary.
- Using a spoon, pry off the pump cover until it clicks, then grip the cover and pull upward until it resists and then pull forward.
- Check inner compartment and remove any foreign objects.
- Place cover in the original position, press down and engage.
- Reinstall filters.
Note: The drain pump will not work properly if the drain pump cover is not snapped in completely until it clicks.
Tips and Tricks
DISHWASHER NO BEEP
- Turn on
- Hold normal + start at same time
- Press normal to cycle through options
- Use express/rinse buttons to go 'up' or 'down'