Add following to freezer bag:
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice from about 3 lemons
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
Missing Items that could have been added
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
Slow Cooker Instructions
Let thaw for about 24 hours in refrigerator
- Remove the chicken and brown (saute) in the instant pot until browned. The chicken doesn't need to be cooked through at this point, just browned.
Dump remaining bag contents into the instant pot.
- Cook on Chicken setting, or if using another pressure cooker for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Serve with rice and with steamed broccoli or pasta