Add following to freezer bag:
- 1 cup salsa verde
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 2-3 cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ to ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Thaw and let marinade (longer the better)
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then manually quick release the remaining pressure.
- Shred the chicken right in the pot. Stir in the fresh cilantro. Add additional salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Serving ideas: tacos, enchiladas, burritos, salad, quesadillas, nachos, over rice, etc.